We're looking forward to having everyone back in 2022.
For more information contact:
- Round Robin format with 3 games guaranteed.
- Top teams will advance to the playoff round
- Entry fee $200 per team
- R.S.V.P. by Month XX, XXXX
- PIAA rules govern. 5th & 6th grades are mixed.
- Round robin play with winning team (or teams) advancing to playoffs/championship.
- Four, 6 minute quarters.
- Three time outs per game, no carry over into overtime. One time out per each overtime with no carryovers. All time outs are 45 seconds long.
- Two minute overtime period.
- Tournament Sponsor will provide official score book.
- Schedule tournament times and dates will be final. No show= forfeit.
- Riverview Athletic Association and Riverview school District assume no responsibility for injury or property loss.
- Coaches are responsible for all actions of players and/or fans. Coaches or players receiving two technical fouls in a game will be ejected and suspended for one game.
- Maximum of 15 players per team. Only players listed on the roster can play. No player on a roster for one team can play or be listed on a roster for another team. No exceptions.
- Tie breakers are as follows:
- Head to head
- Least total points given up in all games.
- Most total points scored in all games.
- Point difference in games involving teams that are tied.
- Tournament committee decision that will be final.