REGISTER BY AUG. 16, 2021
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
We will send you a payment link to finalize your place in the tournament once we have the final age brackets and rules determined.
*Rules, Regulations and Age Brackets subject to change based on numbers of participants.
THERE IS ONLY ROOM FOR 8 TEAMS PER BRACKET SO HURRY AND REGISTER NOW!
Summer Slam '21 Information
Roster can include up to 4 Players per team (Kids are allowed to play up a bracket but not down, Adults are allowed to play down a bracket but not up)
- KIDS Brackets 3-12th Grade (going into the 2021-22 school year)
- 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12
- Players are able to play up to an older bracket if needed.
- ADULT Brackets 19+
- 19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40+ (Brackets may be combined based on registration numbers)
- Register by Aug. 16, 2021
- Registration fee $100 per team
- We will maximize the number of games played based on registration numbers
Get on the waiting list!
If your division is currently filled please email us your team name and age division.
We may add more teams to a given division and will fill those spots on a first come first serve basis.
& RULES OF PLAY
- Home team will shoot for ball at the start of each game
- Each game will be to 21 points or 15 minutes long. The team must win by only one point.
- Teams score by either regular two-point baskets, or by three-point shots taken from outside the three-point circle.
- After a basket has been scored or a foul called, a player must put the ball in play from a line past the three-point line above the foul key.
- All held balls will be put into play behind the three-point line with possession given alternately to each team.
- On defensive rebounds or steals, players must return the ball by dribble or pass across the three point line before a basket may be attempted. Once across the line, they do not have to pass the ball before shooting.
- After a basket, the team scored upon will put the ball in play.
- Fouls will be called by the court monitor/referee. A foul called in the act of shooting will result in either two or three points being awarded to the team which was fouled, depending on where the player was fouled and a change of possession. A non-shooting foul will result in the award of one point to the offended team and the ball back.
- **However, once a team reaches 15 points they will be in the bonus. Every foul committed against the offense will result in free throws.
- A foul called in the act of shooting will result in either two or three free throws awarded to the team, which was fouled, depending on where the player was fouled. A non-shooting foul will result in one free throw to the offended team. All free-throws will have players lined up in the lane lines and play live one release.
- The three-second rule will apply to all offensive players.
- Substitutions may be made after a basket or an out of bounds play.
- Each team is only allowed one 30-second timeout under the last minute of play.
- If the game ends in a tie after regulation time there will be a one minute overtime period. Possession will be determined by the home team shooting for the ball.
- Ties at the end of any overtime period will result in successive one-minute periods until the tie has been broken, with possession alternating each overtime period.